MSU Quality Measurement Tool: Download Page
Download & Purchase
About PRO Version
PRO version package include:
- PRO version of tool with GUI
- Command-line tool for batch processing
- Detailed features documentation with illustrations (PDF, 108
- VQMT overview
- Detailed description of command Line options
- Description of batch files for 11 usecases
- Description of all implemented metrics
- Colorspace conversion tables & CSV file structure description
- VQMT plugins:
- VQMT plugins SDK:
- Sample plugin source code
- AviSynth plugins:
- Haali Media Splitter
- Help file (CHM)
PRO Version Purchase & Download
If you are already our customer, you can get the latest version of VQMT
with support for one year with 50% off!
Please, contact us to obtain discount code: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRO Demo Download
DEMO version can be used to observe abilities of VQMT PRO. The results, obtained by DEMO version can be wrong.
DEMO version package is the same as PRO version one.
Linux package (only command-line version):
- MSU VQMT 10.0 BETA PRO Demo Linux 64-bit (DEB package)
- MSU VQMT 10.0 BETA PRO Demo Linux 64-bit (RPM package)
Free version has some limitations versus VQMT PRO. Free version is only for individual use
- MSU VQMT 10.1 Free 64-bit (not for commercial use!)
- MSU VQMT 10.1 Free 32-bit (not for commercial use!)
Dear video professionals!
If you want to use this program in your company, please buy commercial license.
Also you will receive PRO command line version with it.
Benefits of the PRO version:
- Command line interface (for batch processing)
- Customers support (up to customizing of the tool for customers)
- Additional documentation
AviSynth FFMpegSource plugin
- Codecs Comparison & Optimization
- Video Filters
- Video Quality Measurement Tool 3D
Semiautomatic Visual-Attention Modeling
MSU Benchmark Collection